Friday 8 April 2016

Conclusion


I chose Old Fashion as my topic because I am very interested in fashion. I know quite a lot about the fashion nowadays, but I wanted to research more about fashion trends from earlier years. I thought it is a brilliant opportunity to do this by writing a blog on this. So now I found out more about the fashion and if other people are interested too, they can read my blog.
A lot of the fashion trends that were "in" years ago are very different and foreign to the trends from today, that is the first impression I got when I started writing this blog. But the more I found out about fashion earlier, the more I saw that a lot of the trends came or come back in trend, just in different ways. For example high waisted shorts or jeans. That fashion trend was in from the 1970's until the 1990's and nowadays, everyone is going crazy to wear high waisted shorts in summer. They are just not as colourful as they were years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment